Many of our golf courses are asking for official documentation that proves some of the Phase 1 modifications. The Governor’s office was going to update the Phase 1 document, but we are now being told they cannot promise that they will issue a Phase 1 update, but if they do, we will certainly get it. So, they have provided us an “official word” in writing.
- Click here to view the official word from the Governor’s office
As a reminder, here are the modifications for Phase 1 golf the Governor’s office is referring to in the email:
- Waste receptacles are fine on the course, but lids must be removed
- Members from the same household can ride together in a cart
- Driving ranges and Practice areas are permitted, but need to follow same standards as golf courses
- Golf instruction is allowed.